January 10, 2012

Paintin GotB



Ok so it has been too long since my last post, but I just got another memory card for my camera. Apparently my previous card no longer works and I really dislike posts without pictures. I have been painting up a storm in the last few weeks! Mostly in my journal, but I finished a painting I had been envisioning for a few months.  Unfortunately you cannot see the metallic copper paint in the pic. It adds a shimmer and mystique to the painting. I'm not sure of the title yet. For some reason titles are always difficult for me. But there it is. I also prepped some canvases for future paintings. So excited to find out what they will become. Posts will be more frequent from now on; Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Keep your eyes peeled for an Edgar Allen Poe project I will be working on and other exciting things.

No comments:

Post a Comment