November 21, 2011

Inspired GotB


A few quotes caught my eye the other day:
Every new day is another chance to change your life - anon
He is able who thinks he is able - Buddha
No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again - Buddha

I found a tremendous amount of wisdom and solace in these few sentences. Times are hard for most people today, particularly in this economy. And sometimes that can lead to a feeling of hopelessness. I know I experience that feeling often. I think that we often forget that each day is an opportunity and is precious. We DO have the power to actually change things in our lives; we have the power to change other's lives. Today I started trying to change little things in myself for the better. I forgot that it was my job to do this and I have missed so many chances to change simply because I felt I was at the whim of circumstances. Do you forget that you have the power to change things? Do you forget that new beginnings can start anytime? I hope these quotes inspired you. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment