November 8, 2011

Tutorial Tuesday!

I once thought I would go into English for a career. I just can't resist a good poem, metaphor, onomatopoeia, or alliteration. Thus, we have Tutorial Tuesday.

 While I was working in New York I always had a lot of co-workers comment on my hair styles; which was a huge surprise considering I am so uncoordinated I can't even blow dry my hair and use a brush at the same time. Fortunately, there are many bloggers that post hair tutorials for the uncoordinated people such as myself. So, if you are often mystified by a seemingly elaborate do, here is a great site. Maegan is a pretty stylish lady. Love Maegan.

Someday soon I will put up my own painting tutorials here, however that will have to wait until I find an apartment of my own. All of my painting supplies are still in boxes :( Enjoy!

Waterfall Braid


She also has fun DIY projects. I like her side french braid a lot too. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment